The Lake Murray Association (LMA) provides representation for all lake users from the four counties around the lake on issues that pertain to the development, management and use of Lake Murray. The Association works to foster cooperation among the various users and organizations with an interest in the lake (i.e., stakeholders) to insure a clean, safe, and user friendly lake.
Join us for our next meeting! Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Hollywood Ruritan Club 1459 Hollywood Road, Saluda, SC 29138
6:30 PM – Light Supper
7:00 PM – Meeting
- Welcome David Landis, President
- What’s happening in Saluda? Saluda Officials
- Who to call with Lake Emergency? Garry Rozier, Safety Chairman
- Legislature News Saluda Rep. Cal Forrest, 39th District
- What is the State of the Lake? Jim Landreth, Vice President and Bill Argentieri, Manager – Engineering
LADIES DAY ON THE LAKE – Coming soon in June!